Frequently Asked Questions
When does online registration close?
- Early Bird Registration ends at midnight on Sunday, October 23. Mailed paper registrations must be postmarked by October 21.
- Late Registration (online) and Race Day Registration ends at 12 noon on Wednesday, November 9.
What's the difference between Early Bird Registration and Late Registration?
- Early Bird Registration is $30 for adults and $15 for youth (18 & under)
- Late Registration is $35 for adults and $15 youth (18 & under)
Can I register the day of the event?
What and when is early packet pickup?
- Early Packet Pickup is an opportunity for team captains (and pre-registered participants not on a team) to pick up the race bibs and shirts for their participants.
- Saturday, Nov. 5, is Early Packet Pickup day this year. Come to the gym at Fort Sanders Health & Fitness Center, 270 Fort Sanders West Blvd., between 9am and 3pm to pick up your materials.
What is the deadline to turn in donations?
- Donations will be collected until December 13, 2016.
Will there be awards given?
Yes. Awards will be given three deep in the 5K for the following:
- Male and Female Overall*
- Cancer Survivors
- Masters* (40+) - top male and female
*Overall and Masters winners are not eligible for age division awards.
- Age Divisions (0-9), (10-14), (15-19), (20-29), (30-39), (40-49), (50-59), (60-69), (70-79), and (80+)